Montag, 26. September 2011

Monday Nail Art Challenge



Its Monday :)

Where shall I start?

The Theme: Rock Star

Rock is usually not the music I'm listening to, that is why I asked my friends on Facebook what they combine a Rock Star with:


The first answer was:

LONG HAIR





As long as I don't have them on my teeth everything is fine ;)
However the manicure is not very suitable for the daily use. 
Lets think of something else....


The next answer came from my friend Sandra, her fiancé is a member of a rock band and her answer was:


MICHAEL

he has long hair and plays an instrument.



However, this manicure is not very practical as well,

that is why I thought of symbols which are always referred to when you hear

Rock Star





My symbols are:

The thunder
Stars
Rose
and a guitare/bass 



The Guitare/ Bass



The Rose


The Stars


And the Thunder 


of couse everything in the colors I think rock is always displayed: Black, silver, red

What do you think?

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...